- Having trouble loading data via Data Transfer Process (DTP)
- Extraction fails with „Dump: ABAP/4 processor: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION”
- Having UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION runtime error in ST22
- Oracle Database: Having ORA-01652 failures in SM21 and in the Work Process Trace file (AL11)
- MSSQL Database: Having "SQL Error 1105 performing SEL on table" (Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.SORT temporary run storage: ... in database 'tempdb' because dbtran ERROR LOG (hdl_dbsl_error): DbSl 'SEL') failure in SM21 and in the Work Process Trace file (AL11)
- Having red request in Request Monitor (RSRQ)
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW)
- SAP NetWeaver
- „Semantic Groups” in use
SAP Business Warehouse all versions ; SAP NetWeaver all versions
Real-Time Data Warehouse Platform, Decision-Ready Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse Environment, Real-Time Access to Information, UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, GET_DATAPACKAGE_GENERAL , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , BC-DB-MSS , SQL Server in SAP NetWeaver Products , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.