- Issue occurs on an extranet deployment where a Web Application Server (WAS) is setup in DMZ for SAP BI 4.0/4.1 Mobile applications to enable external access via the SAP BI Mobile App on a mobile device
- An SAP BI Platform (BI 4.0/4.1) server is setup within the intranet with static request ports for Internal Web Application server, CMS, Adaptive Processing Server (APS), WebIntelligence Processing Server processes. These ports are opened in the Internal firewall ports between the DMZ Mobile server and the internal SAP BI4 servers
- From the DMZ Mobile server, tests with telnet to internal BI4 server on all enabled ports work
- On iPad, SAP BI Mobile Application for BI4 has been configured for external server connections successfully
- Users can login to the mobile app and see available reports
- However, when you click on one of the reports, it goes to the next screen saying “Refreshing Data” and stays there for a long time before giving following error:
"connection to server cannot be established MOB 06031, HTTP 200)
- The same workflow from a mobile server installed on internal BI4 server and when connected to mobile device using internal network, works correctly
- Slow performance when refreshing reports on the SAP BI Mobile App (e.g. few minutes instead of few seconds).
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1
- SAP BI Mobile App
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 5.0.0 for iPhone and iPad ; SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 6.0.0 for Android ; SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 6.0.0 for iOS ; SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android 5.0.0
BI4.0; BI4.1; FP03; mobile; tomcat; apache; MOB06031; connection; connectivity; 6401; 6402; 6403; 6404; 6405; 6406; 6407; , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , MOB-APP-BI-SRV , Mobile BI Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.