- You want to build your authorizations for Commitment Item or Funds Center Master Data and need additional information about this topic or
- You are expecting to receive authorization errors in reporting or posting regarding restricted Funds Center or Commitment Items and system is allowing to show the data restricted by you or
- You may have defined your authorization checks already but the authorization objects used are not being considered or
- You are implementing S/4 HANA and don't know how PSM-FM authorization checks will work.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- PSM-FM Add-On is active (transaction SFW5, EA-PS is on)
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
FMBB, authorization object, F_FICA_FSG, F_FMBU_ACC, F_FICA_FPG, PFCG, SU24, funds management, FMKU162, FMKU 162, authorization_group, authorization, report writer, report painter, HANA, S/4, S4, S/4 HANA, S4 HANA. , KBA , PSM-FM-MD , Master Data , PSM-FM-IS , Information System , PSM-FM-UP , Actual Update and Commitment Update , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.