When a credit card is used for a sales order the payment terms should be Due Immediately.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders workcenter.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Create a New Sales Order from Common Tasks.
- Enter the mandatory details and add a product under Items.
- Select the payment method as Credit Card.
Once the credit card is selected as payment method then the system should override the standard payment term to the Due Immediately.
This is a very specific use case which deviates from the standard behavior.
Generally the requirement is that the payment term should always be picked from the distribution chain.
Hence in case of credit card also the only option is to to manually change the payment terms.
The system is behaving as designed.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1302 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1305 ; SAP Business ByDesign feature pack 3.0 ; SAP Business ByDesign feature pack 3.5 ; SAP Business ByDesign feature pack 4.0