When you try add a Tax Exemption for a particular country in a Supplier, that country is not available in the drop down list box for selection.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Base or Business Partner Data work center.
- Go to Suppliers view.
- In the Show Option, Select All Suppliers.
- Select the Supplier and select Edit and choose Financial Data.
- Select the Sub tab Tax Data.
- In the Tax Exemptions section. select Add Row Button.
- Country XYZ is not showing in the dropdown Country Field.
The reason for not having Country XYZ in the Tax Exemption for Supplier is that this country is not scoped.
If this is scoped then, any transaction with this business partner will be exempted when the Tax country is XYZ.
So it is not possible to add non-scoped countries for tax exemptions.
The system works as designed.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions