- While viewing the Crystal Reports from .NET web application error is thrown.
- Error: "Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt."
BI Enterprise Server:
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Sp3
- Visual Studio 2010 (VS2010)
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 (CRVS2010)
boxi boe xi3.1 xi31 cr4vs2010 crvs vr4vs net sdk , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.