- You run report RPLICO10 / transaction S_AHR_61016362 and the system returns more records than it is supposed to;
- Those extra records include employees the user does not have authorization to, according to the user’s authorization configuration;
- The infotype fields to which you have no authorization of those employees are blank.
- SAP Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
S_AHR_61016362, RPLICO10, blank, blank records, infoset query, adhoc, ad hoc, ad-hoc, incorrect output, no data, no authorization, blank entries, blank records, P_ORGIN, PNP_SW_SKIP_PERNR, infotype, blank field, no records, unauthorized, personnel number, pernr , KBA , PA-BC , Authorization and HCM Basis , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , PA-IS , Personnel Information Systems , PA-BC-BS , Basis and Tools , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.