- Starting with Support Package 4, it is possible to move Monitoring from the embedded database (Derby) to the Audit database.
- The Administrator's guide describes the steps to do a migration from Derby to the Audit Database but the migration is not mandatory if no historic data are needed. This kbase describes the steps to follow when not performing a data migration.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI)4.0 Support Package 4 and above
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI)4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI)4.2
bi4, move monitoring, migrate monitoring, derby , auditing DB , KBA , BI-BIP-MON , BI platform monitoring , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.