- Scheduled jobs remain in the pending status and do not run
- From instance manager, it is observed that there are no running jobs
- From the adaptive job server metrics, it is observed that there are no child processes started
- The following error message is displayed in the application event logs: "Subprocess (Job Server Child) could not be started. Reason Couldn't get IJob interface or writing IAudit: Pipe exception. Reason: jobserverchild (,0, Timeout waiting for Child [<PID>] to register ( seconds)."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0/4.1/4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
RSH, update, jobserverchild process, timedout, timeout, failing BI 4.0, 4.x, 4, SP, 04 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.