In transaction code MIRO, you would like to enter multiple purchase orders into the PO reference through the "More allocation criteria" button.
- The More allocation criteria screen won't scroll down and won't allow more PO's to be entered.
This is only valid for SAP Application release of 606.
- You want to use BDC (Batch Input) on transaction code MIRO.
- You want to copy and paste more than 8 PO's at the time.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
MIRO, MIR7, More allocation criteria, BDC, Batch input. Scroll, ECC , KBA , mir7 , miro , scroll , more allocation criteria , batch input , bdc , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.