- Accumulated depreciation differs in Asset Balances Report RABEST_ALV01 (transaction S_ALR_87011963) from the values shown in the Asset Explorer (transaction AW01N).
- Or: Accumulated Depreciation differs in Asset Balances Report RABEST_ALV01 (transaction S_ALR_87011963) from the values shown in the Legacy Data Takeover Display (transaction AS93).
- When the report is run for a specific asset number and company code with a certain report date including all posted depreciation up to date in report field 'Accum.dep.' the value shown does not match the posted depreciation value in the Asset Explorer or the Legacy Data Display for accumulated and posted ordinary depreciation value in AS93.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
Release independent, S_ALR_87011994, RABEST01, AR01, RAGITT01, AR02 Depr., AW01, different, standard, FI-AA, FA, Asset Accounting, AS92, "Posted depreciation", AW01, ANLC-NAFAG, ANLC-NAFAP, AU 115 , KBA , FI-AA-IS , Information System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.