- The parameter window of Crystal report pops up again after cancelling once, while viewing the Crystal report through WPF application.
- Visual Studio 2010
- Crystal Report for Visual Studio 2010 Service pack 4
Reproducing the Issue
1. Develop sample WPF Crystal Reports application to view a report with parameters in the WPF viewer.
2. Run the application a parameter prompt appears. Cancel the parameter prompt by clicking the ‘Cancel’ button of the prompt.
3. The parameter prompt appears again.
- This is a known issue with Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 WPF viewer SP4 and has been tracked. The Track ID is ADAPT01653472.
This issue has now been resolved in SAP Crystal Reports Developer for Visual Studio Service Pack 6
ADAPT01653472, ADAPT, 01653472, CR4VS2010, parameter window , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Bug Filed