Date for the service period on a previewed Purchase Order differs from the actual date on the Purchase Order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Select the Purchase Orders view.
- Search for, select and open the Purchase Order.
- Select the Items tab and the relevant Service item.
- Verify that the Service Period's To and From dates are, e.g., 02/01/2012 00:00.
- Click on Preview > PO.
- Verify that the Service Period date is from 01/01/2012 to 02/01/2012 instead of just 02/01/2012.
The discrepancy between the dates on the Purchase Order and on its Preview occurs due to the fact that the start and end times for the service are both 00:00.
Change the Service Period To time to a different value from 00:00. If a service spans the whole day, you can set this time to 23:59, for example. Afterwards, click on Send Update to save the changes.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1611 ; SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1705 ; SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1608 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1702 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1711