- When you create a sales document, the pricing conditions are not correctly calculated, or are missing.
- One or several of the following symptoms occurs.
- In the application log an "Internal error" is displayed related to the pricing calculation.
- The VMC logs in transaction SM53 can display errors: "Error while updating pricing item", "CRM_Formula_ERROR".
- In the conditions tab there are conditions in red, and the details display the error "Inactive Via Formulas or Incor".
- SAP CRM 5.0 and upper releases
- Application Platform 7.0, Pricing
- Using pricing userexits (formulas) in CRM/AP
Pricing missing, Inactive Via Formulas or Incor, Inactive condition, red condition, /n/sapcnd/ueass, requirement, PRC_PRI 451, Internal error during pricing , KBA , AP-PRC-PR , Pricing , CRM-BF-PR , Pricing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.