- SSO (Single Sign-On, or silent login, automatic logon) typically describes the process where a user authenticates once and that authentication is used to access other systems and applications.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise can accomplish front end SSO via 2 methods and pass credentials to back end databases SSO via 4 methods
- To note this KBA has not been updated in some time and a more current way of finding BI authentication solutions can be found in this KBA 2322258 using tagging
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
SSO, AD, SAP, Authentication, SNC, STS, Backend , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.