- Unable to create a report off a Universe.
- Error when attempting to create a report off a Universe that connect to MySQL database.
- When attempting to create a report off a Universe based off a MySQL database using a JDBC connection, Crystal Reports for Enterprise fails with the error:
"Error: "Failed to execute query: ' <com.businessobjects.dsl.commons.exception. NestedException: No suitable driver found for JDBC:mysql://<Server IP Address>", Redesign your query or contact the data source maintainer to solve the problem."
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- MySQL 5
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
.unx Universe, JDBC, Connection Server, CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.