- Under the tab named Alerts in the Universal Worklist, there are no items found to display. However, alerts appear in the backend system.
- Unable to view the alerts in Universal Worklist inbox.
- Users cannot subscribe to alerts because the subscribe list is empty.
Following is an image showing how the alerts tab displays when having this problem:
- SAP Release Independent
- UWLJWF Release Independent
- Portal Release Independent
SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
AlertConnector, ALRTCATDEF, SALRT_CREATE_API, SALRT_CREATE_VIA_EVENT , KBA , EP-BC-UWL , Universal Worklist , EP-PIN-PCD-ROL , Roles and Worksets , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.