- You can see the following errors in the Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) defaultTrace file.
- The PI defaultTrace file is located at: /usr/sap/[SID]/[instance]/j2ee/cluster/server[N]/log/defaultTrace. ([x].trc" for each N server node)
- The predefined size of the shared memory monitoring slots for the thread system is reached: size, used, type[thread table]. Every thread started from now on will be fully functional but will not be visible in the MMC thread monitoring. You need to reconfigure the shared memory monitoring slots for threads.#
- Similar type errors may be visible in other traces in the system e.g. dev_icm or dev_server:
- F [Thr 139642] Wed Mar 21 08:31:56 2012
F [Thr 139642] *** WARNING => SfAllocShmThread(): table full (s=400).
F [Thr 139642] *** WARNING => ShmThread_new: Cannot alloc thread (rc = 2 out of memory). [sfxxjshm_mt. 618]
PI Release Independent
SAP Process Integration
Monitor Table, Java Threads, MMC, Shared Memory, Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, NetWeaver, XI, AEX , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.