- SOAP adapter messages are failing in the Adapter Engine (AE) with the following error.
SOAP: call failed: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]
- In the XPI inspector debug trace we can see this is due to the error.
- For more information on XPI Inspector see SAP Note 1514898 XPI Inspector for troubleshooting XI
<SAP:Stack>XML tag Main/@versionMinor has incorrect value 001; expected value is 000
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration
- SAP Process Orchestration
Soap Adapter, Status Code = 500, [null "null"], Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, PO, Process Orchestration, 7.4, 7.40, 7.5, 7.50 , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , BC-XI-CON-SOP , SOAP Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.