- A new document has been created and sent for approval and the approval preview shows the error message "Strategy (Resp. Resolver parameter from the schema) did not determine any approvers" instead of the approver user:
- Or besides the error message, the workitem is also in "Error" status. In this case when checking the workflow log (transaction SWI1/SWI6) the error "Error in resolution of rule 'AC40000138' for step '0000000293'" is seen.
- And/ Or the step EVALUATE_AGENT_VIA_RULE in the workflow log also has the error status:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management all versions
EBP, Workflow Error, Error in resolution of rule, AC40000138, step 0000000293, Strategy, /SAPSRM/WF_CORE_RESP_RESOLVER, Strategy did not determine any approvers, no approver, determined, Genehmiger, approval preview, EVALUATE_AGENT_VIA_RULE, workflow log, SWI1 , KBA , SRM-EBP-WFL-PC , Process-Controlled Workflow , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.