- User wants to change the "Reported By" field in an incident
- Partner function field is greyed out in the document
- User wants to change the partner functions, for example Change Manager in a ChaRM document, and wants to make it changeable
- Cannot reassign partner
- Unable to edit partner function field
- Want to edit reporter in an incident
- Not able to modify business partner
- Not able to change or reassign Tester
- How to change the contact in a business partner role in document
- User no longer valid so need to change responsible party for open incident
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.2
CRM_UI, Grey, locked, Incident Management, Sold-to party, unchangeable, ITSM, mandatory, CHARM, change request management, Change Manager, Requester, Developer, Tester, IT operator, Sold-to Party, SOLMAN, change document, normal change, admin change, urgent change, incident, developer, reporter, CRM, UI field, grayed out, uneditable, partner determination, BP is not editable , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.