- BI 4.0 Support Package 04 (SP04) used to create Web Intelligence (WebI) BI Web Services or Query as a Web Service (QaaWS).
- The Web Services data source is consumed via Live Office by a Dashboard.
- Every time the Dashboard is refreshed, multiple Web Intelligence Processing Server connections are opened.
- The number of connections opened is unexpected, since it is much larger than the number of data sources used within the Dashboard.
- As the Dashboard is refreshed multiple times, the number of connections exceeds the maximum allowed, resulting in error "Unable to connect to service WebiPlugin.WebiSession"
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards software 4.0
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.