- Cannot create or open models after upgrading to PCM 10
- PCM Configuration Wizard > Oracle Instant Client Server Database Setup screen error: PCMServerOCCI.exe - Application Error: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click OK to terminate the application."
- PCM Configuration Wizard > Workflow Manager Options: Invalid Workflow user - General Database Error
- PCM Configuration Wizard > Test Connection to Primary Server: Exception 'EOleException' in module PCM Configure.exe at 0019F216. OLE error 80880021
- Recreating the database and re-running the Configuration Wizard does not resolve the problem.
- The correct database scripts have been used to upgrade or create the database.
- The database and the installed PCM version are compatible.
- General Database Error 80880021
In one scenario, the following 4 errors appeared in the Windows Event Viewer logs in sequence:
- Faulting application name: PCMModelOCCI.exe, version: 10.0.4.593,
Exception code: 0xc0000374
- Faulting application name: PCMModelIPS.exe, version: 10.0.4.593,
Exception code: 0xc0000005
- PCM Main Service
Model\Failed\ : General error code (0x80880001)
- PCM Main Service
Model\Failed\ : General error code (0x80004005)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10 onwards including Support Packages (SAP EPM PCM)
SAP Profitability and Cost Management all versions
0xc000007b, c000007b, failed to initialize, Invalid Workflow, General Database Error, EOleException, 80880021, OLE error, PCM database error, c0000005, c0000374 , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.