You have set delivery block on Service Order, but the Service Order still gets released and the embedded item on Service Order get processed as well.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Order work center.
- Select the Service Order Processing view.
- Show All Orders then Search XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the service order).
- Select the Service Order XYZ and choose View All button.
- Go to the General tab where a field named Execution Block has been set.
You have already set the option in Execution Block,this button means:With this field you are able to block or unblock the execution of the entire service order including the spare parts logistics. When blocked, it is not possible to create a Service Confirmation, to complete the Service Order or to release the delivery due items within Outbound Logistics Control. But you noticed the delivery still get processed.
The Block does not impact the delivery of due items which have already been Released to logistics execution. For the Service Order XYZ, you have already released it first then set up the Block Execution.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Business ByDesign system.
KBA , AP-SVO , Service Order Processing , How To