Once you have canceled an Invoice, the corresponding Invoice Request still visible under the Invoice Requests View.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Search for the Invoice Document ABC (where ABC represents the invoice document name),whose status is Released.
- Select the Invoice Document ABC and click on the Cancel button.
- A new Cancelation Invoice Document is created.
- Go to the Invoice Request view.
You can see there is an invoice request with status as To be Invoiced with reference to the Invoice Document ABC.
Once the Invoice Document is canceled the corresponding Invoice Request will be in status To be Invoiced. A new invoice can be created from this invoice request.
This is the expected system behavior.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1711