- Make searches in INBOX using advanced seach, the search fields include 'Status' and 'Main category'.
- The searches are made using different sequences between 'Status' and 'Main category'. For example:
sequence 1 :
Status = Open
Main Category = Interaction Record
sequence 2 :
Main Category = Interaction Record Status = Open
- The search results will be different if sequences between 'Status' and 'Main category' are different.
- Searching using sequence 1, more results will be returned with unexpected status.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
ICCMP_INBOX, InboxAdvancedSearch, MAINCATEGORY, Result List, Map Item Attributes to Inbox Attributes, Map Element Status to Inbox Status, MAP_PARAM_1O , KBA , CRM-IC-UNI , Agent Inbox , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.