- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.x deployment on Microsoft Windows.
- UNV Universe created against SAP BW Client (MDX).
- Data retrieval uses the 32-bit BAPI driver running in the ConnectionServer32 Server 32-bit process.
- When under load or after processing many reports, issues are observed, including:
- The ConnectionServer32 hits the ~1.8GB memory limit, restricting the amount of data processed.
- The ConnectionServer32 begins to throw the error:
“The database SQL generation parameters file could not be loaded (SAP Business Warehouse, SAP BAPI)” (WIS 00514)
these errors result in unterminated connections (viewable in the Metrics page for the ConnectionServer32 under CORBA SAP BAPI connection counts)
- Processing of additions Web Intelligence documents appear to hang, and scheduled instances fail, until the ConnectionServer32 servers are all restarted.
- Windows OS
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.x (BI4.0, BI4.1, BI4.2)
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- UNV Universe based on SAP BW queries (BAPI driver) via MDX.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
SAP BW, BAPI, unv, unx, xi3.1, migration, webi, connection server, cs32, connectioserver32, connectionserver, driver, database, cs.cfg, BI4, BO, hang, blank, loading, running, keep loading, wait, 64bit, 32bit , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.