- WMTA output type is configured for warehouse management (WM) picking on a delivery but no transfer order (TO) is created.
- WMTA output shows as successfully processed but no TO has been created.
- WM picking is not successful when using WMTA output on a delivery.
- WMTA shows as "green" for processed but there is no TO.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
L_COMMUNICATION_TO_CREATE_DN, ECC , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-GF-OC , Output Determination / Printing , LE-SHP-GF-OC , Output Determination Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.