- Crystal Reports 2011 Report Application Servers (RAS) are in Failed status, cannot be started successfully, in a RedHat 6 environment
- This server is considered failed because it has stopped 5 time(s) in 60 minute(s).
- Other server types are starting successfully
- Newly-created Report Application Servers exhibit the same behavior
- Crystal Reports Processing Servers may be equally impacted
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 6
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3
bi 4.0 bi4.0 4.1 CR 2016 redhat red hat rhel 6 rhel6 6.* 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 6.10 6.11 fails failure can't don't won't start starting stopped hang hangs hanging initializing , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.