- In a clustered environment, all the Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) show as running under Central Configuration Manager(CCM) but users are unable to logon to any application.
- Under task manager only SIA.exe is visible.
- Connection to the database is working fine.
- Unable to recreate the SIA.
- In Windows Event viewer, see error message "Transport error: No response from server, timeout exceeded"
- In SvcMgr logs we get error message: "FALSE : Error locating registry settings for Server Intelligence Agent"
- CMS logs show error message "IDS_ERR_CMSSYSTEMDB_NODATABASECONNECTIONSAVAILABLE : Error collecting resources: CMS system database is overloaded, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator(FWB 00027) Writing to the database."
- The above error message is pointing towards database overload issue, but in this scenario it was not the case, the database had good amount of space available.
- All Supported Windows Operating System
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- Clustered Deployment
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
bo down cms connect db error login SIA running stale hung orphan database overloaded transport error: No response from server timeout exceeded 5 times in 60 minutes considered fail 3.1 4.x 4.1 4.2 4.0 BI XI , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.