When trying to logon to WebUI or IC WebUI after the system has been set up or upgraded, the following exceptions occurr on WebUI page:
- Exception condition "URL_PATH_IS_NOT_SUPPORTED" is raised.
- Or you get an error "'BSPWDPopup' is undefined".
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
IC_AGENT, upgrade, dump, RABAX_STATE, IF_HTTP_SERVER~ENABLE_FOREIGN_SESSION_ACCESS, CL_CRM_SECURE_URL_REGISTRATIONCP, RAISE_EXCEPTION, ABAP Programming Error. , KBA , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CA-WUI , WebClient User Interface , CRM-IC-FRW-MES , CRM-IC-FRW , CA-GTF-IC-FRW-MES , use CRM-IC-FRW-MES(Messaging) , CA-GTF-IC-CHA , use CRM-IC-CHA(Communication Channels) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.