When a forecast is fully consumed by sales orders, the original forecast quantity is not displayed in periodic product view. The same behavior also happens in product planning table.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP SCM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP SCM, version for SAP HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
/SAPAPO/PPT1; /SAPAPO/RRP3; /SAPAPO/RRP_DEL_NULL_ELEMENT; /SAPAPO/PTUALL; PPT_INH; /SAPAPO/PT_READ_USER_SETTINGS , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS-PPT , Product Planning Table , SCM-APO-PPS-PVW , Product View , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.