Error occurs while creating a new opportunity: Entering an expense product is not possible.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the Leads View.
- Search for the lead XYZ (XYZ represents ID of the lead).
- Edit the lead XYZ.
- Select the Follow Up button and select Opportunity.
- Add Item ABC in the lead XYZ (ABC represents the ID of the item).
Error occurs for the Item ABC: Entering an expense product is not possible.
The scoping questions have not been answered correctly.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Project view.
- Select the Edit Project Scope button.
- Choose the relevant project then go to step 3 Review Questions.
- Show All Elements.
- Find Sales then select the Product and Service Portfolio for Sales.
- Choose Yes to Question for Sales and Service as per your requirement, e. g. you can select Yes for the questions under the section Expense Types for Sales.
KBA , AP-LP , Lead Processing , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions