- Unable to open reports from Crystal Reports.
- The same reports can be viewed in SAP BI LaunchPad, but not in Crystal Reports.
- When attempting to open a report from the SAP BusinessObjects Repository in Crystal Reports, it fails with the error:
"The report could not be opened from SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise.
Possibly the report is on a different SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise system than the one you are currently logged onto.
If this problem persists, please contact your system administrator."
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020
report could not be opened, crystal reports, Crystal reports 2011, download right, error, Error, BI 4.0, R4, Aurora, rights, Crystal Reports 2013 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.