A template produces "Empty XML" when the users try to refresh it. Empty XML is a generic error and can occur due to different root causes. This note applies only if the following conditions exists:
- It has been verified that this is not a client side issue
- Checking Fiddler report shows the data is not being returned from the server
- Checking BW side shows the following
- SLG1 does not show a runtime MDX query generated
- ST22 shows a dump produced with the following error
| Short text of error message:
| System error in program SAPLRRK0 and form CHECK_KHANDLE
| Long text of error message:
| This internal error is a targeted termination since the program has
| an incorrect status.
| Analyse the situation and inform SAP.
| Technical information about the message:
| Message class....... "BRAIN"
| Number.............. 299
| Variable 1.......... "SAPLRRK0"
| Variable 2.......... "CHECK_KHANDLE"
| Variable 3.......... " "
| Variable 4.......... " "
- The underlying NW platform version is 730
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
ABAP Programming MESSAGE_TYPE_X "SAPLRRK0" bzw. "LRRK0F05" , KBA , troubleshooting , defect , EPM-BPC-NW-EXC-RPT , EvDRE Report , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.