- WSDL file is not accessible from WSDL url.
- Error when accessing the WSDL from a browser:
"The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML inout using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
XML document must have a top level element. Error processing resource 'http://<web_app_server>:<port>/DataServices/servlet/webs..."
- WSDL url returns an empty XML file.
- WSDL file is accessible only on the same session where Management Console is open (logged).
- WSDL XML URL page will not display unless logged into Management Console and gives following error.
XML Parsing Error: no root element found. Location: http://xxxxx:8080/DataServices/servlet/webservices?ver=2.1&wsdlxml
Data Services 4.0
SAP Data Services 4.0
DS , XI , BODS , BO , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.