- A CRM system was upgraded to CRM 7.0 or higher. After the upgrade, PCUI (people centric user interface) can't be started.
- Browser shows error "Business Server Page (BSP) error: Access to URL ...crm_bsp_frame... is forbidden".
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- CRM PCUI is used instead of Web UI
How to judge whether you are using PCUI or web ui? Please refer to "See Also" section.
- The security XSRF flag has been introduced in the system
How to judge whether XSRF flag has been introduced? Please refer to "See Also" section.
security token, crm_bsp_frame/url, CRMC_PCUITOOLS, crm_bsp_frame, select_old.htm, entrypoint.do, XSRF, 1458171, 1118231, 1708015, 1115493, portal, full integration , KBA , CA-WUI , WebClient User Interface , CA-GTF-PCF , People Centric UI Framework , CRM-PCF , obsolete: People Centric UI Framework , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.