In PPDS global setting (/SAPAPO/RRPCUST1) , there is a field "Transfer to R/3 In-House Production" can be selected with the following 4 parameters:
- 0 Do not create any transfer events
- 1 Create transfer events from conversion indicator
- 2 Always create transfer events
- Always create transfer events(default)
We can see the last two parameters have the same content as below:
Some customers can be confused that which parameter should be chosen and what is the difference between the two parameters.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM), Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO)
- SCM release independent
/SAPAPO/RRPCUST1; /SAPAPO/RRP_SEND_EVENT; Transfer to R/3 In-House Production , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.