Contract management processes can be performed successfully in CRM, but lead to entries in transaction ECRMREPL in IS-U:
- A contract already been billed in IS-U can be reversed or ended in CRM.
- A product change can be performed in CRM in an already billed period in IS-U.
- The contract start date can be changed in CRM, although the contract is billed in IS-U.
- It is possible to reverse the contract end in CRM, although the contract is finally billed in IS-U.
- It is possible to reverse the contract in CRM although accounting documents exist
Possible error messages which could occur in transaction ECRMREPL:
- Contract '123456' already billed up to DD.MM.YYYY.
- Field Meter reading unit (or rate category) may not be changed until the start of the current billing period.
- Move-in (or Move-out) for contract '123456' could not be reversed.
- A Budget Billing Plan already exists for contract '123456'.
- Documents ‘1234567890’ have not been reversed
- SAP CRM-IU - CRM for Utilities
- SAP IS-U/CCS - Industry Solution for Utilities / Customer Care & Service
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions
Vertrag, Prozess, Fehler, Produktwechsel, Storno, Einzug, Auszug, abgerechneter Zeitraum, abgerechnete Zeitscheibe, Anlagenzeitscheibe, Tariftyp, Ableseeinheit , KBA , CRM-IU-IC , Interaction Center , IS-U-CS-CRM , Integration CRM , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.