Values rounded up to certain decimal places in Crystal Reports when exported to Excel format, shows all Decimal points.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Microsoft Excel 97-2003
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Blank Report.
- Insert a number field which has more than two decimal points.
- Right click on the field >> Format field >> Number tab >> Style >> Select style up to two decimal point.
- Now export the report to Microsoft Excel 97-2003 format.
Note: Now when the report is exported in Excel file it will show more than two decimal points. Refer the image given below.
It is default behavior of the product
- Right Click on the field >> Format field >> Common tab
- Select X-2 button against Display string and write the following formula in it
Now when the report is exported it will display up to two decimal places only. Refer the image given below.
Export, formatting , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V0 ; Crystal Reports 2008 V1