- No items found.
- No Info Sets listed.
- Unable to create a new report off Info Sets in Crystal Reports.
- When attempting to create a report off an SAP InfoSets or SAP InfoSets Query in Crystal Reports, it does not display any InfoSets to report from.
It is simply written: "No items found."
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP ECC
- SAP ERP
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a new report.
- In the "Database Expert" window, under "Create New Connection", double click on "SAP Info sets"
- Select an SAP System, and enter the SAP User Name and Password.
- When expending the "Classic InfoSet" or "SAP Query", notice it does not list anything. It instead displays: "...no items found..."
- SAP User is not assigned to the User Group the SAP InfoSets is assigned to.
- To be able to report off an SAP InfoSets, assign the SAP User, to the appropriate InfoSets Group on the SAP System:
- Start the SAP GUI, and logon to the SAP System. ( SAP ECC, SAP ERP,... )
- Go to the InfoSets User Groups screen, by typing transaction: SQ03
- Verify if the InfoSet you want to report from is a assigned to a specific Group.
To do so, enter the name of the InfoSet under "User group assignment", and click "Change"
( In the example below, the InfoSet name is: DEMO_JOIN)
- If the InfoSet is not assign to any Group, assign the InfoSet to one of the groups in the displayed list by adding a check mark, then click the "Save"' button.
( In the example below, we selected the group "DEMO_GROUP" )
- Click the Back button in the toolbar.
- Back to the User Groups screen, under "User group assignment", enter the SAP User name, and click "Change"
( In the example below, the SAP User is: DEMO_USER )
- Assign the user to the same Group as the one the InfoSet was assigned to, and click "Save"
( In the example below, we assign the user to the Group: DEMO_GROUP )
- Click the Back button in the toolbar, and you have now assigned an InfoSet and a User to a Group.
- In Crystal Reports, when creating a new report using the InfoSets connection, it will now list the InfoSet.
( In the example below: We can now see the InfoSet: DEMO_JOIN )
- Go to transaction: SQ03
- For "User Group", enter the name of the group to be created and click "Create"
- Enter a description for the user group.
- Click 'Assign Users and InfoSets'.
- Enter the User name assigned to the Group and click 'Return'.
- Repeat step 4 for every user that you want to be a member of the group.
- Click 'Assign InfoSets'
- Choose the desired InfoSets from the list by selecting the checkboxes on the left.
- Click the 'Back' icon.
- Click 'Back' again and click 'Confirm to Save' when prompted.
CR, InfoSets , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020