- Indexing of InfoSpace fails with the following error message:
"Server, ExplorerIndexingServer, generated the following messages: Index Creation Failed (The execution of the specified analysis query failed.- <com.businessobjects.dsl.commons.exception.NestedException: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified>"
- This Infospace is utilizing an universe connecting to the data source using an ODBC driver.
- Web Intelligence report based on the same data source refreshes successfully in BI LaunchPad.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer 4.0
- MS Windows Server OS
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Edge 3.1, standard package
32 bit DSN, 64 bit DSN, explorer, indexing, fail, error, 4.0 , KBA , BI-RA-EXP , Obsolete: Polestar, Explorer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.