- Jar files are missing.
- Where are the Crystal Reports Java Reporting jar files?
- Unable to find the Crystal Reports Java Reporting jar files after installing Crystal Reports.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- Install Crystal Reports.
- Navigate to the following path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports\java\lib
- Only the following jat files are listed:
Where in Crystal Reports XI R2, the following files were present:
- The Java Reporting Component was part of Crystal Reports XI R2 installation, but it is now part of Crystal Reports for Eclipse with a separate runtime download.
- For the Crystal Reports Java Reporting Component, go to the following link and download the runtime libraries:
CR for Eclipse, CRE , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020