- Error when refreshing a report based off a Universe.
- Query having objects from multiple context generates an error in Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- When attempting to refresh a report in Crystal Reports for Enterprise that have multiple context, it fails with the error:
"A problem was encountered
Multiple flows query is not support. The resukt objects: <List of objects> ...
are from different flows. Please modify your query to be a single flow query.
And please refer to the release notes for more details about multiple flows query."
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
Context, Crystal, Incompatible queries, multiple flow query. , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.