When using the DHTML viewer in Business Intelligence 4.x to create or modify webi reports, it is missing the following:
- In the Query Filter bar, there is no option for Sub-Query.
- In the Query Filter bar, there is no option for Database Ranking.
- In the toolbar area there is no option for Tools/Data Access/Change Source that allows the user to switch the Universe for the query.
- No ability to create a report off of BEX, Excel, Analysis View.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
bi4, bi40, bi4.0, new, modify, update, differences, different, web, ria, rich internet application, subquery, html, java, applet , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.