- Are there equivalent methods in .NET SDK for report creation / manipulation APIs in RDC COM SDK?
- Is there a one to one mapping of methods / APIs for RDC COM SDK in Crystal Reports .NET SDK?
- Crystal Reports 2008 and above.
- Visual Studio 2008 and above.
- No. There is no one to one mapping for methods / APIs for RDC COM SDK in Crystal Reports .NET SDK.
- RDC COM and Crystal Reports .NET SDK are two different SDKs with different object models.
- Crystal Reports .NET SDK provides APIs for viewing, exporting and printing Crystal reports, it does not provide any APIs to manipulate the report at runtime.
- The Report Creation and Manipulation APIs are provided by Crystal Reports Inproc RAS .NET SDK which ships with Crystal Reports 2008 (and above) and Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 (and above).
Here is the documentation for Crystal Reports In Proc RAS .NET SDK
bi, sap, beginner, business_intelligence_(businessobjects), sap_crystal_reports, visual, for, .net, crforvs, crvs2010, studio, sdk, crystal_reports, cr.net, cr, formula, crystal_reports_for_visual_studio_2010, _version_for_visual_studio_.net, business_intelligence_(business, crystal_reports_2008, reportformula, reportformulatable, conditionformulas, crystal_report, code_resuability, crvs, cr2008, ras.net, com SDK vs .net SDK. , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio