- Web Intelligence Rich Client Query Panel shows “Unknown” for Universe Path in "Used Universes" section if the Universe is not stored in a default Universe folder
- If the Universe is stored in a non-default Universe folder, the Query Panel of the WebI Rich Client shows "Unknown" for the folder path in "Used Universes" section
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform
- Web Intelligence Rich Client
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
webi webintelligence web intelligence rich client wrc desktop 2-tier 3-tier universe univ unv path folder location unknown wrong incorrect display show used change switch save new different ADAPT01664579 ADAPT1664579 ADAPT 01664579 1664579 TE: 5050085747 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.