- You are transporting objects in Process Integration (PI) using CTS+.
- The error below occurs when running the transport.
- It may occur for several users, e.g. J2EE_ADMIN, NWDI_CMSADM or NWDI_CTSADM.
- Exception during deploy:com.sap.aii.util.misc.api.ResourceException: Connection to system Integration Builder using application CMS -Transport lost.
- Detailed information: Error accessing http://<server>:<port>/dir/cmstransport/int? with user NWDI_CTSADM. Response code is 403, response message is Forbidden.
- Detailed information: Error accessing http://<server>:<port>/rep/cmstransport/int? with user <username>. Response code is 401, response.
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP Process Integration all versions
CTSDEPLOY, cx_ai_system_fault, missing role, Process Integration, PI, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, Solution Manager, Solman, DEPLOY_URL, DEPLOY_XI_URL, CMS, transport , KBA , BC-XI-IBF , Framework , BC-XI-IBD , Integration Builder - Design , BC-XI-IBF-VNT , Versioning & Transport , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.