- When refreshing reports based on SAP BW I receive connection errors such as incomplete logon data, SSO password is empty, JCO_error_logon_failure, system received an expired logon ticket, Error while fetching 'connection name'
- Reports intermittently refresh against SAP data (BICS, BEX, OLAP, UNV)
- Users logon with enterprise, LDAP, AD SAP or various combinations and cannot refresh or open reports
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (all SP's and patches)
- This test can also be used on business objects enterprise XI 3.1 with a few modifications
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
zie biauth tskba login , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.