- Item text 'BSEG-SGTXT' in the open items is neither considered for payment grouping split nor displayed in DME file content.
- In some cases when Automatic Payment Program 'F110' algorithm completes an incorrect split of items, results in error message 'FZ 352' in proposal log and '011' in the proposal list RFZALI20.
- No. of line items generated are doubled in the note to payee and item text (REGUP-SGTXT) is displayed in DME file content.
- For all Down payments and Down payment requests Automatic Payment Program (F110) results in error message FZ 352 in proposal log and 011 in the proposal list RFZALI20.
- Item text BSEG-SGTXT in the open items is neither considered nor displayed in the DME file content.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
- F110, RFZALI20, Do not consider Item text, T042E-XNOTX, BSEG-SGTXT, REGUP-SGTXT, Prefix, Asterisk, FZ352, FZ 352, Error 011, Payment Grouping, Proposal Log and Proposal List.
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.